Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've been bad.....not about training, but about keeping my blog updated. So, I'll give ya basic info on what we have done for the last week. Last Thursday, we did go to the spin class. We got there a little "early" for the 6:45 class, and come to find out, they were doing a "marathon" class that started at 5:30 and went to 7:45, so we came in about 6:30 and spun for 1 hour, 15 minutes of intense sweating!! Then, we went to the pool and swam 1200 meters. Megan joined us for the whole workout and hopefully she will be another training partner on Thursdays at least! We swam it in about 27 minutes and felt good, but tired afterwards!

Friday was our well needed rest day, and then Saturday we ran 4 miles near our house down Girvin at just over an 8 minute mile pace; it didn't feel that fast and we weren't too tired afterwards either. Of course, we had to relax on the couch and watch football and basketball though. We switched our Sat and Sun workouts because Megan could only bike on Sunday morning, so we met at Sneakers at the beach for a thirty mile ride to Mickler's Landing and past. Tim, Michael, and Emily also showed up so that was fun to chat with them as we were biking! We averaged 16.7 mph and had fun while doing it and walked on the beach afterwards for a little bit!

Monday night, our schedule said 4 mile run and 1500 meter swim. We totally intended on doing that until I realized I might have a UTI. I was in denial, so we went ahead and ran 3.5 miles before I was in more pain, and then headed to urgent care to get rid of this with antibiotics. I wasn't feeling too good after waiting for almost 2 hours. Needless to say, we didn't get the swim in last night. Dustin made me a really good salmon/rice dinner that made me feel better. We watched the KU/Mizzou game and I feel asleep. Still today, I feel really drained, but better. We got up this morning and did a 7 mile run in 59 minutes down Girvin and then down Kernan, so I must have been feeling better, but tonight, I'm drained again! Dustin's in class right now, and I went to a Team in Training meeting and spoke about the cause of raising funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It's such a great cause; we were gonna take a season off, but I don't know if we can, cause it's such a good cause and good people! We'll see; we are pretty good at multitasking!

We need to try to get in a 10 mile bike and a 1500 swim to catch up, but the weather is supposed to get bad in the next few days. It was 80 today, so I say "bad" in relative terms; not anything compared to the ice/snow/sleet/cold that the midwest and all our families are dealing with right now. Glad I'm in Florida when I see the pics of all that on the news.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
soft for windows software,news driver ,games
http://spdimon.info

Bye

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Mac OS X software,news mobile ,games
http://italiagame.org

G'night

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that particular make. The prices for the boots are all over 210 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 350 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the boots were all over 320 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were around 170 bucks on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots are around 330 dollars on every page. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home