Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday, I went to a Yoga class that I have been going to for a few weeks now. I really like it a lot, and flexibility is very important with all of our training. Dustin has class on Tuesdays, well only for two more weeks, so I am going to make him go with me after that. He is so inflexible, it's not even funny! Before the Yoga class, I warmed up on the recumbant bike for 3 miles while playing BINGO, yes, BINGO in the workout room for the people on the machines who wanted to play, weird, but different, and you know I like different. I didn't win though! Tomorrow morning, our plan is to run 9 miles and then go to TNT swim practice tomorrow night, oh yeah, and work all in between! Busy day ahead of us and we still need to watch American Idol tonight too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home