Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's not been almost 4 months since I have written, so I'm not keeping up too well. Just an update: finished the Breast Cancer Marathon in 4:37 (way over my goal, but it was an extremely HOT day and I had a bunch of minor problems, but Dustin and I had a lot of fun and it was for a great cause).

We also finished the St. Louis Half Marathon with our group of 18 others, Team Will Power! It was so awesome and we are so proud of everyone, especially our parents for completing the event with smiles on their faces! It was fun to cross the finish line with them this time!

Dustin just graduated from JU and got commissioned last weekend, so that's a BIG deal and I am so very proud of him. So are the 22 people who came into town to help him celebrate. We had a great weekend, so thanks to everyone for all your support!

Now, attention shifts to a very important part of my life, Team in Training again. This time, I am coaching the triathlon group and preparing them for the Nations Tri on Sept. 14th. I am so excited that I got this oppurtunity and I hope that I can help others to achieve and exceed their goals for fundraising and training! I will be updating every once in awhile on how the training is going, but I will be busy, so I'm not making any promises!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home